Orders can be placed through our
1. Ordering is simple, order through our website. On rare occasions where ordering on our website is not possible, please contact us where we can arrange to accept your order via email. We can then send you a invoice for your order and send out your goods once it has been paid.
2. Once your order has been received all orders are prepared the next 1-2 days and sent out the next working day.Your order will be sent through Royal Mail and a Tracking service will be used. Tracking details will be sent to you via Paypal. UK orders will be delivered 3-4 working daysOverseas order will be delivered 7-14 working days depending on destination.
3. Please make sure your full postal address is complete when ordering, failure to do so might result in your parcel been returned to us and a Re-send postal cost will be visited by you the customer.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping and delivery.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, & Bank Cards. We also accept PayPal. All orders are confirmed but can be delayed if confirmation is not presented as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
1. All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling.
2. Conversion of your currency will be done automatically.
1. Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours
Postage & Packing
1. Postal Charges will be added at the end of your order selection. Charges will vary depending on weight and Country
UK deliveries will be 3-4 working days. Overseas will be 7-14 days, but this can still vary depending on destinations and countries. We will always do our upmost to get your products out to you as soon as possible. We will use Royal Mail and a Tracking Service. Tracking details will be made available to you.
Returns & Exchanges
Because of the nature of our products we strongly advise that you are clear on your choice when ordering. Exchanges and Refunds will prove to be quite difficult after they have left us. If there is an occasion where you feel you want to explore this, you will need to contact us through email within the first 2 days of receipt of your products. We would Reserve the right to use our discretion and make decision based on the nature of your problem.
In All cases any Oils that are returned to us from you the customer will incur a 20% deduction fee from the total cost of the products, this does not include P&P. This 20% cost is to highlight: 1. The value of the source of Oil. 2. That once the Oils have been returned to us We do Not Resell the products to any of our customer. The products are disposed of, so that the integrity of clean Oils are maintained. We once again want to advise you that to avoid these cost and wastage, you must be Clear with your choices.
If a decision is reached and you wish to exchange or return your Oil our address can be found on our website or on the address label on your packaging. Please take note of the procedure for Return: Please try and return the product in the condition that it arrived in. Ensure that the top is secured and the product is protected from breakage. We will not honor any refunds or exchanges if the product is returned to us damaged and it is clear that poor preparation of packaging for transit has not been put in place. Please use a Tracking or sign for service for proof of posting. The cost of Postage will be visited by yourself. When we have received your return we will inform you of this and the final steps will be completed. For UK orders this process can take up to 2 weeks. For overseas orders this process can take between 2-4 weeks.
The information contained in this website is obtained from current and reliable sources.
The Oils are not tested on any animals.
The Oils are not a treatment for any illness, it is complementary and not an alternative.
Egyptian Chambers Oils provides the information contained herein in good faith but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy.
This website summarises our best current knowledge of the health and safety hazard information of the product.
This website is thus, intended only as a guide to the appropriate precautionary handling of the material by properly trained personnel using this product.
Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Egyptian Chambers Oils, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Egyptian Chambers Oils expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Egyptian Chambers Oils as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Egyptian Chambers Oils is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss.
Egyptian Chambers Oils shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Egyptian Chambers Oils shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.