Orders can be placed through our
1. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders are placed in writing via our website email. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. Orders are processed the same day they are received if placed before 5 pm. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
3. International orders that are not confirmed, will need to be confirmed by us via email, before the order is processed and sent.
4. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Egyptian Chambers Oils will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in sending the goods as soon as possible.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to delivery and shipping.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, & Bank Cards. We also accept PayPal. All orders are confirmed but can be delayed if confirmation is not presented as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
1. All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling.
2. All prices are quoted ex-works and do not include p&p.
1. Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
POSTAGE & PACKING CHARGES…
1. Postage charges will be added when the order has been placed.
2. UK Delivery within 2-3 working days by Royal Mail. All parcels will require a signature on delivery.
- Postage charges will be added when the order has been placed. Charges will vary depending on weight and country.
- A Tracking number will be given and your parcel will require a signature on receipt.
- International Delivery will be approximately 7-10 working days.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS…
1. Because of the nature of our product and for hygiene purposes we strongly advise that you are clear on your choice of purchase. If for any reason you have a discrepancy with your product it must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt via email.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Egyptian Chambers Oils will incur a 20% re-stocking fee if a exchange or refund is necessary. This must fall within 28 days of the invoice date. Returns and exchanges will not be accepted beyond 28 days.
3. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in the same condition it was received. Return freight will be at customer’s expense and proof of p&p will be needed. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the warehouse. This process can take up to 14 days.
4. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
The information contained in this website is obtained from current and reliable sources.
The Oils are not tested on any animals.
The Oils are not a treatment for any illness, it is complementary and not an alternative.
Egyptian Chambers Oils provides the information contained herein in good faith but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy.
This website summarises our best current knowledge of the health and safety hazard information of the product.
This website is thus, intended only as a guide to the appropriate precautionary handling of the material by properly trained personnel using this product.
Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Egyptian Chambers Oils, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Egyptian Chambers Oils expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Egyptian Chambers Oils as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Egyptian Chambers Oils is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss.
Egyptian Chambers Oils shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Egyptian Chambers Oils shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.